Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Kates Playground Follando REVER avec toi ... ... ... In Tête à Tête

Perhaps what is happening to me lately ... vanish with time, become lost, ending in the forgetting of the words spoken by the wind ... it might be better ... but I can not go back ... now I do not want !!... The light begins to be seen from the bars of this room, only lit by darkness ... now begin to see the moon every night, I begin to see the reflection of the sun at dawn, I start to think that the darkness will go away and may never return ... although I know that's impossible dream ... but do not charge ...

the end, I called Dani, and I saw him on Sunday ... I think everything was perfect ... until I had to go ... and say goodbye to him ...
I called on Monday and we were speaking and such ... but I have the impression that tomorrow (miércoles. .. that qan I to call me ...)... the moon light ... and iguiente day ... the sun will not rise much uncertainty does not help, I know ... but sometimes I'm afraid to follow and return to suffer ... but if not you risk not win ... but I think this game is not for me ... echo

retype Maybe tomorrow ... meanwhile ... back to reading * Utopia *... Yago !!... Thanks again and I immerse myself in a world that does not belong ...
... Only today is yours ... Shai ...
... Time is a toy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment