First weekend of summer ... really ...
The truth is I did not time well spent, and I laughed so much with all kinds of people ... I think it was (long time) ... of the best things I have planned ... single, no ... with everyone else ...
At 3 pm, I picked Shara of Cervantes, to go to mercadona to by others ... we went for Pili, and Rakesh came a little later ... We arrived at the station
thing of the 4 least 10 ... 10 minutes left we still waiting ... pretty good, I laughed so no way it is written ... on the bus, and until we reached the zeppelin, tambiiƩn ... and from there we went for a swim ... We had time for everything ... I talked to save, I swam a thousand times, we made a sand castle, ju
0 comments:
Post a Comment