suffer less ...
... House arrest you to break the bed, try to convince you before pa 'taking classes with me in games between the sheets ...
... Thinking far as I could get, and where I was ...
(Stoned Atmosphere)
... I do not know how to start writing this post, perhaps why they are so many things I want to express, which surely will forget me in half ...
begin to commemorate last summer, something really amazing, after two years I got back to the distant plains of the Indians for fifteen days, fifteen days, between one thing and another meant more than all the previous effort to try to get it. I could not describe co ..TMLXC took me to realize what was happening, but I found a solution, although very different from what I expected for a year ... I've met all kinds of people, all different, all with their strengths and weaknesses , and even I was surprised if it had one at all of them ... Many of these people made me realize I was just wrong, because I wanted to be wrong, the solution was in my hand ...
In January, I managed to bury my biggest fear ... to be alone. Got to do things by myself, moving in small steps, and decide really wanted to do with my life, into which guide it. Sometimes the end is only the beginning of a new history ...
And of course the story began, but ended long before he could give me Auditorsta do not know when I lost control, even when I missed all that hand, could only say that things happened so that he could not react ... As I said many times "not me who chooses." .. There were many sleepless nights, with the uncertainty of not knowing what will happen, of being overwhelmed, fear of losing everything ... but, much like things were not going to change from night to morning. I do not remember what he did to fade the charm, but I loved it all ended 6 months later ... and after that long trip to India with the fatigue of having walked almost a lifetime ... struck summer.
My first day at the beach this summer, I'll never forget ... night with colleagues, laughter, music, alcohol ... day and envolvententeperiod of shock, but with a little head ... I took them aware that they had only been 15 days, and ever ... (and I am surprised that word because I thought it would never have to say it) ... could back to share something with the same people who had accompanied me those 15 days ... tear away at lying, assuring each other that the contact is not lost ... (knock on wood) ... i was all month August dreaming of those days ...
And apropos of August ... it was an endless party after party, drunk after drunk ... (but not too) ... and I was slowly running out of summer ... and like my summer started, or at least like ... well ... just finished the day 31 ... relaxing on a mat, so enjoy thel of the pool ... the mind blank, with nothing on its mind ... (and I would repeat that time.)
The first days of September, are made to believe that you are not holidays, the routine starts, a new change ... not for others but for me a new fear ... deal with it is the least ... have to change so many things ... even without knowing it ... something inside changed ... but still cruel, cold, dark ... even though everything changes ... I hope to remain the same ... Still
... tonight is bitter ... and it seems that will never end ... but ... There is nothing under the sun that has no solution, a night never beat sunrise
... Shai ... Cold As Ice ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment