Thursday, October 19, 2006

Silver Metalcore Blue Wheel Death to Mosquitoes

yesterday I hata's 4 am killing the bastards fucking and mosquitoes have riddled me, but I have got the hang them, as I approached ... splat! backhand that got me up to the hilt (and note if difficult, I have not)
I tell them not to bite me acerceis, acerceis not my territory, but they are stubborn as a mule and give him the run run run and run, so just post na which put me desangraos in the wall of my room, or floor, or the computer desk ... in order that this is a warning to those that come with the intention of chopping ... DEATH, BLOOD, DESTRUCTION ! so better quedais in house, safe, and quiet, not near my territory dead.
also they do not conform to bite you and suck your blood luego leaves a welt that lasts for three days you do not them over you have to give porculo hanging around your ear to the run run run and run, and on top is that they are stupid, because there are times when I'm watching TV and you placed in front of the eyes that see and pa pegaeles a slap.
good "ones" mosquitos I turn to you to communicate a message: Stay in your home, or you'll suffer a slow and painful death not go near my territory, or there will be blood and pain, and not mine. Mosquito
quedais warned
always remember this day as the day that almost ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment