Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cd The Reader's Edge - Speed Reading motorized duck again but this time I have and motorcycle license

eyyyyyy and e vuerto jejeje, ke I ke tardao a pokito and I had the livejournal one pokitin careless, as always, but ke k between I had no computer for tobacco cacharrao k ke rosana the wedge has arreglao me (mu majo ) asias, and also sold a motooooooooooo ma, finally wiiiiii Costao me and yet I have, I have my bike my bike my black pearl wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. but that if my ma Costao, ke ke almost to what you gain by working as toy spending to pay the bike and things motorcycle insurance papers and blah blah blah, but I have already wiiiiiiii bike I have a black pearl.



ke
now if if the road tremble ke ke ta duck in it lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment