We walked to the famous Charles Bridge. Here are Helen and Hugo watching the river flow.
Then we passed the Rock Café where it was to mark the Drop Dead for a beer before going to sleep, and we get a big surprise when we saw a fan who had made a patch with a collage Pictures of Naughty Zombies.
We left one of the best concerts we've taken this year, it all sounded perfectly, the stage was large and very comfortable, we had a very good and I think people also enjoyed. In just half an hour we had to play surprised and entertained a lot of people who knew us not, in fact he finished the concert people approached us to ask for cd's.
Here I put a few pictures, made by Helen, are a little spooky ...
Lilymunster
Hj. Aka Zombie spectral appearance
CHT
MLXC
blue zombie and I'm looking for brains to feed
Split personality
Hugo Horror Night
Freeth (Ausgang, one of the best concerts of the festival.
With Monica Setting a few fans in Madrid.
not remember where
0 comments:
Post a Comment