Holaaaaaaaa!
How about? Q snowed a week ago ... Today jejejeje q ahce memories incredible humidity that does not dry or clothing. Now I'll go take a shower and while I think as under the hair ¬ ¬
discount Yesterday I went to turn around and buy me stuff! Sheepskin boots inside, hyper warm in a jacket Suely q is very good, a pink belt with a bow and a few scarves, q are my amdre but I wear them myself. I am looking for a sweatshirt with MANY COLORS cantosa epro not find. Q I have to go to two stores and but am always looking XD.
Aaah! I have already designing a new shirt muuuuuuuuuuuuuy colorite. I have to go do me and then cut it and think as such ... I hope it goes well.
em And nothing I, q in an hour I have to eat ...
Be good!
0 comments:
Post a Comment