Author:
Rating: G
Couple: SakurAiba-Sakurai Sho / Aiba Masaki-
Disclaimer: Neither Masaki Sho and I belong), belong to JE, families, themselves, each other, etc.. The other characters are of my creation. I do not win anything with this.
Words: 1381 words.
Notes: Well, this is my first Arashi fic * Claps hands * ur so good it is. Long time not write something, so I'm trying to straighten a bit my dednsar routine that accompany me until the last days of my life where I have seen as we age and wither slowly, dimly remembering that many years ago we were just two young idols from the crowd, running here and there to meet our obligations and unhealthy fans chasing us.
Who would have thought that after Arashi dissolved by age, both would continue as is, as one of the most popular fandoms for the fans. Who knew that the follies of those girls who do not even remember be metan, that the end SakurAiba together until the last day of our lives.
The wind is still running far
listening to the voices of what was and remains oura small family. HardlyShizuka we take many years ago, when Arashi was Riida recent times and there could be no movement. Shizuka came to illuminate our everyday lives when the world turned its back on us about our relationship.
That little girl, now 28 years old, and a year ago were professional nurses, in Keio. What's ironic is not? Although Shizuka always wanted to be like you, for their love of animals and his eternal smile on his lips. Nevertheless, he managed to enter Keio as I do and Imany years, earning the respect of itself, not having a "Sakurai" in your ID card.
caught sight of her happy on the podium's degree, with diploma in hand and a small boy in the other, smiling as they have always done. Shizuka was the light of our life, why we fought every day, despite having a forbidden relationship with the moral law. She did not care, just as, you were always tinged with his father's overprotective mother.And now when I think that life was too short, but not as unfair.
Today
're not with me. Today marks one year since I decided to leave this world to wait for me in heaven brag about how much you loved, full of exotic animals for not you worry about being attacked. A place where they could overwhelm your taste like a painting. More
I do not feel sad, not now, it's been a year since the last time I saw your smile in the face, furrowed by wrinkles of age. I do not feel sad about not waking up and seeing this tall guy next to me with gray hair and messy, not wishing to open their eyes to go back to sleep a little longer. I feel relieved that you're insomewhere, watching me with a couple of animals on the side, smiling as he always did, like last time we made love and smiled when he kissed my lips.
I am relieved to know that somewhere is that Aiba Masaki, his hair messy and his eternal smile, watching over my welfare and that of our little daughter, who is no longer small nothing.
life was short, but not less unjust.
New York could never go by what is happening will stop at each park he met with the excuse of seeing squirrels.
Nino could never get to spend m &; Aacute; s than it spent on their games for DS, why I was sad to think of your statements, not knowing that those papers came to you instead of Riida Nino.
I could never learn to cook like Jun, and make, if only once, a decent dinner.
I never could figure out your onomatopoeia to speak or your taste for danger exaggerated showing work on a part-time zoo.
I could never understand how you did to teach Shizuka the names of all existing animals, being that I never could teach multiplication tables well.
Maybe we did some things, or maybe we did too. Quiz &for us has been short, but not entirely unfair, you know why? Because although he is not with us, the time we were together, with you and this small, has been wonderful. I know that Masaki is happy wherever he is .- I said to accommodate the small in my arms. I'll have 79, but still feel the strength of 29. -
Maybe one day we will sing together, maybe one day meet again, smiling as the first time we met, as the day we knew who we were, we would com
0 comments:
Post a Comment