Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Figure Out Remainders

2 days, between work and although I *-* 2 days xD I'll take the gall to make long-awaited my wishlist (:

I want ~

- Headphones
- Pay the males had ; Cula U
- Arashi - Boku no Fuukei Miteiru} {First Press Version - Hong Kong Version
- Ivy - Vol 3 I be ...

- Arashi - Truth
- Arashi - Troublemaker
- Arashi - To be free
- Kanjani8 - Wonderful World! {Limited Edition} A
- Arashi - Sora Hatenai
- KAT-TUN - Love Yourself ~ Kimi ga Kimi ga Suki Kirai na ~ {Normal edition / Japan Version)

Y I think I love ... But the first 5 will I have if or if, _,!
And on the Scene ... wait for the regular edition (: So, is not in the wishlist to new warning (?)
Today -20/12- MI HNA IS LICENSED UNIVERSITY * A *! * _ * So quickie XD I'm getting ready, I'll write about the anecdotes that you work in a bakery y. .. a Ohmiya, I have a desire to write a PTAS. __.

0 comments:

Post a Comment