Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Big Boobs And High Heels Boobs ... If I could describe the smile of a child, surely you describe ...

Although it rains inside me, I still feel guilty for not wanting or loving the right person, and being a slave of the heart that have not healed her wounds ... I will not live at the expense of what may or may not pass out , in order to decide as it should, I need freedom, I lost 5 months ago, why I'm still stuck in the same place ??... I want out of this cage, I use the bars ... it is true, I'm not long ago that ceases to be, long ago lost the joy and excitement that characterizes me, so long ago all !!...
As I like to go back to the beginning, being able to say NO ... or be able to control my feelings knowing that sooner or later everything would end ... I can only preserve the memories of those t

0 comments:

Post a Comment