I would like to understand the behavior of many people, so as to help turn ... but do not understand why they do not want to worry about them, especially if you're going wrong ...
Honey, you know I'll be with you till the end of time, all I have is yours, and I'm not going to fail ever ... every step you take in the way, is for me a victory achieved through the effort ... through a "I want to help because you are my child "!!!..., because I love you too much and never let anything pass you because you are one of my best friends and that is stored in the heart , for all those things you have done for me ... for all those times spent together ... for we have left to spend ... because even I am long to live together... And I will not let you consume ...
know you're a sun ... and I the dark of your life ... your moon ... I Love You! Shaina ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment