Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pool Blue Rose Petals

I am: sitting, bored, bad ostia, without going and hoping that my brother is doing homework ¬¬...
I want: leave pa B º Peral (stan recording), to fix things with neighbors and of course ... XDDD Talokan x
I have: ... un poko of moskeo ... pizka overwhelmed with
I want: out ... and made ... chocolate ... I'll ask the kitchen ^ ^
I hate: that the rock is mosquee for things that have not happened, and the odd person ...: P
I lost : a lot of people, but some of these people is not worth it ...
I hear: a Stoned Atmosphere
I fear I have: to change and what you can avecinrse ... (pun intended)
I'm delighted, having my friends at my side ...
I regret: having to stay home today in CHthe cradle! Justin
: former boyfriend of Britny Sperse not?

Sign: Aries
natural hair color: brown Hair Color
you have:
brown Eye color: dark brown
Birthplace: Kartagener ... Family



Parents: Miracles ...
Brothers
Sebicas live with: My mother, my peke, my tete, 4 cats up ... and still no better ...
favorite relative, my brother and my cousin Damian



Favorite Number: 5
Color: Orange
Date: Friday and Saturday
Month: September
Song: Till Death Do Us Part
Food: Italian
Season : spring
Sport: Soccer ... now before the Sofa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment