Wednesday, May 4, 2005

What Is The Largest Flatbed Scanner Size ... Cure time is ke, aunke no remains, no kiero I resign, I forget ...

And begins the countdown ... being engrossed in a person, and suddenly have to forget ... I guess that's what I get ... have to make a big difference for things to start out well. .. and I doubt that occasionally happen ...
"And my footsteps echoed with every step he was taking ... alone ... trying not to tear my throat screaming ... and keep it constantly and think. Again forget my reasons go on, and ended up feeling alone ... surrounded by so many people, yet alone ... no one can be displayed as is, no one can guess how I feel, I think ... I need ... and all you need in now is a hug of consolation to know me from the darkness that clouded my eyes ... but no one can ... only queda resign myself to a feeling that fails to give way ... "

Shai
... ... ...
Cold As Ice

0 comments:

Post a Comment