and, so almost all I do and do not update q so much.
The other day I saw you on Fox GLEE's take so many things as I see and say it's so good I hecahr out, which I do not want to see is the dub that are safe q me AMS voices as always but good. Have become Grey's Anatomy and no appointment asíqx the most entertaining nights I hahaha.
Aaah! to avoid being a bore I'll tell you that yesterday
rode a motorcycle for the first time!
went home to one of my class to do a job and his house is 1 hour and a half of mine. Well, to me was coming seasonfind another girl that we also do work for calls me and says he can not come and get consistent xq has broken, so she called the girl, which we went to his house and comes to search the scooter. I told her to go slowly the first time q amount. Xq slowly was never going fast and was sooo weird. When I start I wanted to scream paraaa! q moves a lot but I controlled myself and roundabouts I went a bit bad that he bent a little but it's normal. Arrive at your home with the frozen face and that he was going to town. It was funny hahaha veery little more ^ ^ And I changed the lay !! Come in and see!
[mood:
ansiosaaa!
0 comments:
Post a Comment