Sunday, February 7, 2010

Signs Of Hiv In Bloodwork oooh yeah!

Holaaaaaaaaaa!

Long time no update but I wanted to bring the photos that I said the last few entries. All my sales are so aki I leave and tell me what you think ^ ^



are dark purple boots and the belt has a pink bow and stick.




This is sooo good with a purchase I also jeggins s dim q, xq Qbd below the ass.


These are the boyfriends pants ^ ^



This also is Anchit but adjusted nose is rring, and with the belt that is up but has its own coupling which is also nice.








I no longer bought just because I'm satisfied with that aunq nike shoes I love color and these are very expensive but so what I will pass.

Ah! speaking of look I've changed mine. I used to ash blonde and I am now more clear, it is mostly seen in the root but underneath there is not much difference, what happens is that everything is now unified. I had thought about doing, I just wanted to catch uor is it that interests me). I did not have many illusions, but when told the destination was WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for now q me qdo aki whole career that it does not matter.
Now I have the 2 exams I teorĂ­ay strong it is costing me a little concentrated xq no me but now I remember everything ^ ^.

last Monday did not go to class xq was ill and in the evening I watched
PERDIDOOS!
so long! I liked to see him aunq not understand some things well (obviously) I saw one in returning to the island, q are all at the airport something like 316 is called the episode I think. I was left with some questions but the answer someday &; Eacute; hahaha. Aaah! Now I am going to bring a picture I made for my dog loves me!



monoooooooooooooooo
Indeed! \u0026lt;33333333333333333333

Be happy!





[mood: Debussy
]

0 comments:

Post a Comment