Puyol, Xabi Alonso (\u0026lt;3), Villa (LOL), Iker Casillas, Reina, From forest, Puyol, Navas
sucker was on the other side! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! When they left I did not know what to do: the thrill of seeing them, yell and see the cup and not to see lastiam Piqué ... so I was not talking for a while, until my brother told me just now remembering that I brightened. I got home at 12 Atocha xq collapsed and the bus was full, so we went walking to another stop a little far away. I am no more soccer in the world but since he played the Eurocarope and saw how big they are among them, with four, with people ... I fall more and better! Cheer
(as said Reina) xq Puyol have seen him 2 times, with and without a shirt XD.
THINGS BUT MORE FOOTBALL!
And those are the holidays! Because in the end I went
A BARCELONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
was from Wednesday to Saturday and we passed around to see the Pilar Zaragoza, q is huge and beautiful! I liked Barcelona
& oacute;, although there was more Giris that Catalan and I wanted to see a native from there ^ ^ I was at the Ramblas, q in the morning I love it! but at night not so much.
But I'll tell you when you upload the photos I guess I will be in the next inning. Vierens And I think I'm going to town for the summer, so I'll at least try to tell here, but things ^ ^ Ugh! piece of input, read and comment it takes prize! ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment