Friday, July 2, 2010

Microscope For Pathologist For Sale

Holaaaa! I bring stuff

q ^ ^ tell and teach. First:

6 / 6

TODOOOOOOOOO
I passed! a couple of days ago I was told I passed History designand've seen the note. 5 but is a good, better pass to study in the summer. So my family is going to give me something lol, and has left them the record!

I'm better, I eat slowly and aunq I have no enough energy to party, if I have to go for a walk (and then sit XD) that's something. But I have no internal discomfort so I'm happy!

This weekend I go back to the people and especiallyro clean the paddling pool to put the feet, and can even go there with people to enjoy it too lol And I


cositaaaaaas triage! I made a few icons that I hope the hecheis a look and you like them ^ ^:



Pinchame


little more, be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment