Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best Value Denon Receivers

Yay! A celebration! * Dances excitedly *





I am aware that the Happy Summer Wedding Morning Musume is older than Fraga, but has always given me a good vibe, and if we talk about starting one year with good cheer and willingness to move the skeleton (of a somewhat nerdy all told) I leave this song.

But not only have to talk things Chachi, also left a year ago has had his things rarunas ... leaving aside my personal problems, which have no place in this blog, I want to acknowledge the shameful things we've had in the past Anoy of which I lament CHTM
LXC - The merger of Tele 5 with four that originated mainly closing CNN + channel to convert 24 hours of Big Brother, that says a lot about this country, sir. I do not hang on a rope because it would hurt too much the neck but I'm certainly considering going out with his face covered, too embarrassed junta.

- The snake Wikileaks, it seems that people only interested in the talk of neighboring yard where politicians criticized the johns, or interested liars. As if that were not already know! Instead the relevant things murky issues, nuclear weapons, treaties between embassies ... all that has passedfantastic "Mentiras y Gordas" that was part of the writing staff (attention, more of a screenwriter for that movie, yeah) and who wished to damn the entire Internet community the country.

And so, those are the first features made shit this year ... and unfortunately probably have many more. But I can only tell you HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope pidiƩrais a desire after eating grapes, this year, this year we met.
Word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment