Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vem Max Nfa-01a Driver [OhMiya] He's a pretty cat [1/??]

I wanted to see Ninomiya hysteria by a certain situation that happens here and the title, must see xD. Dedicated to my damn Chibi \u0026lt;3 Mei Chibi Nino Gamer \u0026lt;3
Enjoy it ~ [info]

"Keep your eyes open, let , Ninomiya!, to keep them open! "
- NINO! - said in June, making the music go out of the blue background, looking with drowsy eyes watched me as Jun with a scowl. "Oh, what did I do now? -
TMLXC smiled broadly, without knowing exactly why. Perhaps, it was gratifying to me that someone cared about me, as did he, the old Ohno Satoshi. I decided to pay attention, and leaving the cat on the carpet, I decided to sleep a little so that cumulative sleep for weeks, even if it will dissipate a little. "Have not you been taught not to open the door to strangers, you idiot?"

"Or is that perhaps everyone would do this?" Gimmick Game

sounded in the background, while the sun was welcoming me to a nuevo day. I turned off the phone at once, poor ... I think this year does not happen. I covered my face with the pillow, just do not want to get up, but my clock announced 7am, arrive late if I hurried.
I got up, shuffled a few sheets and did the toilet, faucet, sink to wash my face beauty.
Kazunari Ninomiya
"Hello, what beautiful ears that stick out your beautiful hair, by God - I said eagerly, preparing to go to the shower, when one of my neurons made short circuit, causing me to re- in the mirror. "Wait a minute

0 comments:

Post a Comment