Thursday, March 22, 2007

30mm Scope Rings See Through is quite cake, but sincere, deleterious for hate ke pasteleo but sincere

charity, not how to tell you, in English in Chinese in German, no, no ke kiero ke me ashamed to think you please, k is not true, you're the most beautiful ever happened to me ke and ke te AOTA and found no kiero never lose, you're like a pekeƱa k light into the darkness, and then gets bigger and bigger you are everything to me as you may think that, te kiero a lot, because you are not all muncdo k is iwal ke ay good people can reach me ke Kerer.
'm in love with you and you know, and I aser aora ke mucno learns all is not enterao k ANA ISABEL SILVA GONZALEZ I'M IN LOVE WITH MR JOSE MANUEL TORRES CANTARERO.
if my boyfriend and I didn `ke anyone or anything stop me kite or one thousandth sikiera ke sure you run over your head or on or ami, l

0 comments:

Post a Comment