ke varicela.dicese of the disease is often placed on children, but to no pasarlade ke pekeños can spend more, when going from pekeño, do not go over a few bumps ke ke ke CIPO but in one week with treatment ordered by your doctor cured and there does not happen.
but things change cuandoi a person has not had chickenpox and adult passes, say the older ke worst happens and it is certain, that pekeñopicor and pekeños rocnhitas ke piuel you go on when you pekeño uen become a punishment when an adult pass, k is very very adult I say, I have 19 years, but it's not old enough to pass the varicella ROTHERS my mother and friends passed it was not appeared together with them, you'd better, I have to go aora chickenpox ke is a real pain in the ass, the pekeño
0 comments:
Post a Comment