Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Kates Playground Barefoot I'm bored
I get bored a lot, chickenpox bitch, I'm not, I feel a little lonely, like a weirdo to ke you can not see has something ke ke can be spread nose, I suppose ke this afternoon I got a little silly and tragic, and as bored as me I decided to write a while to see if it helps me, I'm tired of watching movies, the fever, itching and aki being locked in my room, alone, that if I am treated like a queen but I get bored a lot, kiero go out, see my body, shit, the end result will not only ke ke pass chickenpox girl was me, thankfully this afternoon I called and told me ke rosana tomorrow morning will come to me, finally, after three bad days, someone takes pity on me and come to me (well k tb is coming for your camera) unless it wrong if I pass ke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment